- When Can I Expect My Order To Arrive?
- Do You Deliver Out With UK?
- Do I Need To Be At Home To Sign For It?
- What If I Don't LIke A Piece When It Arrives or Change My Mind?
- Can I Pay By Cheque or Postal Order?
- Which Credit/Debit Cards Do You Accept?
- Do I Need A PayPal Account?
- What Do You Do With Information I Provide?
Please see our delivery page for all information on posted items.
We trust that you will be pleased with your purchase, however if you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, we are happy to help with an exchange or refund. If you wish to do so, you must inform us in writing within 7 working days otherwise it will be deemed that you have accepted the item. All returned items must be received in their original condition within 14 days of the date of delivery. Please refer to our Terms of Sale more details.
Our items are well packaged to prevent this but should a package arrive so, please contact us immediately for details on how to return the item back to us for inspection. A replacement will be sent out after the inspection, please allow 5 working days after we have received the damaged goods for a replacement to be sent.
At the moment we are unable to process the payment of orders through our website using cash, cheques or postal orders.
At present we accept the following the cards through PayPal: Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron, Switch and Solo. You do not need to have a registered PayPal account nor need to register with PayPal to make payment.